If you’re looking for an incredible way to safeguard the value of your car while enhancing its style and comfort, you can’t go wrong with a set of custom-made floor mats. These classy-looking mats are constructed from thick, padded eco-leather that’s designed to shield the floors and sides of your vehicle from permanent damage. Durable and reliable, these mats effortlessly defend against messes, spills, scuffs, scratches, and tears.
Plus, they help preserve your investment so you can get max value out of your car when you go to sell it down the road. Here are some more reasons why you should equip your car with premium custom mats.
- They Protect Your Car from Water, Dirt, and Grime – High-quality car floor covers can add extra protection to the interior of your vehicle. In fact, ours feature 360-degree coverage with specially designed snap-in side panels so they cover much more of your car than your standard factory mats would. What’s more, they’re made of high-grade synthetic leather with waterproof technology so they do an excellent job of keeping flooring and side panels free of dirt, mud, snow, rain, moisture, and anything else you might track in.
- They Enhance Comfort and Luxury – The thin, flimsy mats that came standard with your car don’t come close to the same level of comfort and luxury provided by our stunning mats. These are made with a memory foam core with an anti-skid base to enhance driving comfort and keep your feet stable while you’re driving. The thick, padded fabric makes your car’s cockpit feel like a luxurious living room where you actually want to spend time.
- They’re Good Looking – Let’s face it: Most OEM floor mats are plain ugly. Whether they’re made of utilitarian rubber or stain-prone carpeting, the mats that came with your car probably don’t have the luxe factor you’re after. On the other hand, ours are made of attractive, quilted synthetic leather that creates a desirable aesthetic and heightens the look and feel of your ride. Beautiful stitching and a high-end leather look make these mats ideal for adding some upscale protection to your car. They can also conceal discoloration, stains, rips, and other imperfections that already exist on your vehicle’s flooring.
- They Add a Custom Look – If you’re not the kind of driver who likes anything stock, you’re going to love the custom look of new floor covers. Ours come in a wide variety of classy and eye-catching finishes. Whether you want to match your interior upholstery with something neutral—black, beige, brown, etc.—or add a pop of color and style with something bold, these handsome mats help you create a totally custom-looking interior at a great price. We even have cool blue and red car mats for an eye-catching look.
- They Protect Your Car’s Resale Value – Car depreciation is inevitable, but condition is one of the most important factors when determining resale value. If the interior of your car looks dirty, stained, damaged, or old, you’ll have to account for that when you go to sell it later on. A good set of custom floor mats can completely shield your interior from the most damaging elements, to ensure that it looks like-new inside when you go to sell. This is especially important for drivers with kids and pets who basically live in the backseat.
Try Custom Floor Mats for Yourself
Ready to order your custom floor mats? We can help! There’s no risk when you buy mats from us at CarCovers.com. Every set comes made-to-order and is guaranteed to fit your vehicle. With free shipping and friendly customer service, we make the entire process a total breeze from start to finish! If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch today, and we’ll be glad to help.