View Waterproof Car Covers For Your Vehicle
Act Now: Up to 50% off And 100% FREE shipping!
Ships Next Business Day
Waterproof VS Weatherproof - what's the difference?
A car cover can never be 100% "waterproof". Even if a cover has the ability to keep water from coming through the cover, condensation can still get through the cover through a process called osmosis. There are also car covers that are "breathable". Breathable covers allow moisture to pass through the cover but also air, and the transference of air through the cover allows the moisture that is on your vehicle to dry faster than a non-breathable cover. Non-breathable covers will trap moisture on your paint finish, which can damage your paint, and in worst case scenarios: RUST.
The Platinum Shield cover is the best solution for maximum weather protection.
- The reflective polyester cover material with polyurethane coating sheds water as soon as it hits the cover.
- UV-reflective-silver material protects your vehicle from sun damage and keeps your vehicle cooler.
- Perfect for hot and sunny climates.
- Reduces heat based damage.
Lightweight yet durable, the Platinum Shield offers our highest level protection from all elements.
- Provides great protection against bird droppings.
- Protects your vehicle's sensitive clear coat finish from the damaging effects of acid rain.
- This multi-layered car cover guards your vehicle from tree sap, dust, dirt, and other harmful pollutants.
- Durable synthetic fabric naturally resists mold, rot, and mildew.
The breathable characteristic of this material naturally prevents mold, mildew, and rust.
- Double stitched seams provide leak protection and fantastic durability.
- An elastic front and rear hem ensures a snug fit.
- Reinforced grommets built into the cover on the left and right side can be used to secure your cover from theft.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Use the provided cable and lock for added protection from theft.